1. All warranty is subject to Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
2. Our online items come with a 12 month limited warranty on craftsmanship and materials but some higher quality items may carry a 2-3 year warranty.
3. For any specific warranty information on an item, please contact the customer service team via email: email@example.com
4. When returning an item for a warranty claim, you must first notify our staff detailing the return with the following information: Invoice and Date of Purchase, a description of the fault and a photograph detailing the fault. Do not return your item prior to notifying our staff, as this may result in your item not be processed.
If the above criteria are met and substantiates your claim, the product will be returned to the manufacturer for replacement or repaired at their discretion.
Note: You will be required to pay for posting the item back to us, however in the event of a fault we will send the replacement free of charge.
1. If you have changed your mind after a purchase, we are not required to provide a refund or replacement. However, please contact our customer service team (firstname.lastname@example.org), within 48 hours of receipt of the items, with your intent to return. Returns outside of this period will not be considered so please choose carefully, and more importantly inspect the goods as soon as they arrive.
2. To return an item, please ensure you have packaged the item in its original condition, with sufficient padding and protection so that it returns to us the way it was sent. Any item(s) returned to us damaged will not be refunded.